Check-in Victoria Mount Sam Lodge – Shrine of the Lady of the Land – Tram Tra Master Forest
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Chau Doc (Eating three meals)
The car and the guide pick you up at the rendezvous point. The car departs for An Giang. Guests focus on my Tho noodles – is a famous dish for a long time. Go to Long Xuyen City, have lunch at the restaurant. Then continue to depart for Chau Doc. Upon arrival, you visit:
– Shrine of the Lady of Mount Sam: a completely different peaceful shade, very suitable for you to send prayers to her.
– Mausoleum of Mr. Thoại Ngoc Hou: with merit and presiding over the construction of the great Vinh Tế Canal.
– Xi’an Co Tu: built in an architectural style that combines the exemplary of Indian art style and the first national ancient architecture in Vietnam.
The car takes you back to Victoria Mountain Sam Lodge for the night, enjoying the night view with the starry sky at the border. Spend the night at Victoria Mountain Sam Lodge
Day 2: Tram Tra Master Forest – Can Tho (Eat three meals)
You can get up early to watch the rice fields full of vitality in the morning light and do not forget to “record” the wonderful moments of the golden color shining the ball into the overflowing swimming pool, or immerse yourself in the fresh water. The delegation used breakfast and checked out, departed to visit:
– Tram Tra Master Forest: has a total area of nearly 1,500 hectares and diverse ecosystem of animals and plants. Visitors travel by motorboat or boat to weave between the small passageways through the forest to see the green patches stretching (in the floating season). In addition, visitors can check-in to the pier designed according to the unique overhead bird’s nest model; The longest “Bamboo Bridge” in Vietnam – stylized as “White Bamboo Dragon” brings a sense of enjoyment to everyone when fully exploring the rich primeval natural landscape in “Tropical Tram Museum”; or the romantic space of the heart bridge in the middle of the tea tree forest (self-sufficiency cost)
The delegation continues to depart along the area of Pure Bien – Tri Ton, enjoy lunch in the green space surrounded by the surrounding hills at Sang Nhu Ngoc restaurant.
– Admire the majestic Forbidden Mountain is likened to “The roof of the Mekong Delta region”, listen to the mysterious stories of The Seven Mountains.
– Enjoy the endless fields along the way in the green season, the flying stork wings and the typical An Giang
Xe border area bring the delegation to Can Tho city, after dinner in Can Tho City, after having dinner in Can Tho City, Guests are free to walk the night street to explore the colorful “Tay Do”: see the view of Can Tho Bridge at night; Check-in Love Bridge – S-shaped curving design with two lotus stations and colorful LED lighting system; Taking pictures at the ancient Temple of The Old Man; Explore Ninh Kieu Night Market and Can Tho Ancient and Present Fresco Road – recreating the cultural beauty of the people of Can Tho in particular, the Mekong Delta in general. Spend the night in Con Khuong Can Tho.
Day 3: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City (Breakfast, lunch)
The bus takes you to Visit Ben Ninh Kieu, get off the boat to cruise on can Tho River, see Quang Trung Bridge, to Cai Rang floating market – a typical form of market meeting in the Mekong Delta, you are free to enjoy and choose to buy Western specialties (self-sufficient cost). Next, you visit:
– My Khanh Tourist Area: attractive ecotourism destination with fun folk games fishing, boating on the river, pig racing … (self-sufficiency cost)
– Southern Monastery: the largest temple in the Mekong Delta region, visiting the empty floor, the bell floor, the Buddha ceremony at the main hall. The monastery is built with traditional, ethereal architecture, you will be impressed with the lim wood interior and precious wood brought back from South Africa, especially the buddha statue made from two rare cedars with a diameter of more than 2m horizontal.
Depart for Ho Chi Minh City, arrive at the place to take the delegation to the original pick-up point, end the travel program.
Note: The program may change the order and destination depending on the actual conditions.
CONTACT CONSULTING & BOOKING TOUR
LE THI NUONG: 0905.884.756
Sales Staff – Hong Ngoc Ha
Travel Company Address: No. 128 Le Thanh Ton, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
City Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HONG NGOC HA TRAVEL – EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE!